Sunday, February 22, 2009
















I know it has been awhile, but I'm finally getting our page going. Cole is 2 months old now and we are still trying to figure out a routine. Who knew it was hard to get a newborn on a schedule? I'm back at work, but I'll only be there until April 11th. The company is eliminating the Associate Manager position, an offer was made for me to stay, but I can't afford a pay cut. Kyle and I are looking into where we will live when our lease is up at the end of june. We think that we may have a lead on a house in Waterview..which is in Rowlett. (closer to my mom and Aunt K) I love being a mom, it seems so natural. Thank you to our friends and families for thoughts, prayers, gifts, and time spent helping us. It has been a little rough, but God has blessed Kyle and I with a wonderful baby.He smiles, cries and coos and it is cute!! That"s all for now. More to come

No comments:

Post a Comment