Thursday, March 5, 2009

Toby Taylor Adams

Well most of you know our precious Tobyman. We lost him on Tuesday March 3, 2009. It was the worst day of my entire life! It is so hard to go to my moms house and he isn't there. I loved him so much...he was a huge part of my life for the last almost 14 years. I feel like a part of myself died along with him. I don't know how to deal with this. I try to be strong for mom because I know this is much harder for her. I don't know how to help her. I think that is the most frustrating part. I know it is not going to be ok for a long time, but I hope that God gives us the strength to heal and honor him.He was an amazing dog, he always knew when we were upset and would be there to give us kisses or just cuddle with you. Will talk about Cole in the next update, this one needed to be about my Toby. He will always be with us... :(

1 comment:

  1. Oh Chels I am so sorry! i will never forget when we went and got him from that old rescue place in Rowlett! I will be thinking about you guys!

    ReplyDelete